LEADERSHIP FOR OFFICER & STAFF
» How do you define leadership?
» Is leadership applicable for staff and/or officer?
» Does leadership not only fit to those who have sub-ordinate?
» How leadership can help for staff or officer level?
Most people perceive leadership is applicable for manager level which actually leadership is not talking about position but talking about how to influence others to achieve organization goal. Leadership skill is actually very needed by all level including first level staff in organization. Leadership skill will help employee how to make themselves be effective to influence others.
To help participants to:
1. Define and describe what leadership is
2. Have awareness of leadership role to achieve their goal
3. Be able to manage themselves, peers, and even boss
4. Perform as trustable person with high integrity & credibility
5. Be effective in influencing others through excellent communication & interpersonal skill
6. Practice leadership principles to elevate their capability and prepare themselves to next level of personal quality
CAKUPAN MATERI TRAINING:
Session 1: Leadership Principles
1. Definition, concepts and opinion
2. Myths in leadership
3. Leadership competencies
b. Risk taker versus Good guy
e. Technical skills
4. Discussion & case study
5. Commitment and action plan
Session 2: Managing Self: High Quality Leadership
1. The importance of trust
2. How to attain “trust” from others: Competency & Character
3. Break mental block
4. Build credibility & integrity
5. Discussion & case study
6. Commitment & action plan
Session 3: Managing Peers
1. How to deal with various people: to build interpersonal skills
2. Managing conflict without conflict
3. How to influence peers to achieve goals and solve problem
4. Discussion, exercise & case study
5. Commitment & action plan
Session 4: Managing boss
1. Who is your boss?
2. Figure out your boss profile: strength and weakness, work orientation, working style, communication style
3. How to serve boss?
4. How to make your boss to agree with what you need?
5. Instructing boss without making them feel instructed
6. Discussion, Exercise & case study
7. Commitment & action plan
Session 5: Effective managing tasks
1. Why are your tasks not effective? Identify the causes
2. The biggest enemy of employees: Time Management
3. Procrastination: the wicked enemy of success
5. Following up
6. The power of reporting
7. Discussion, Exercise & case study
8. Commitment & action plan
9. ASSESMENT DISC ( MELIHAT KEPRIBADIAN )
Every people who concern with the importance of leadership. It is applicable for all level of employees.
Fokus pada pelatihan aktif, presentasi, interaktif, diskusi kelompok, brainstorming, bermain peran, berpikir kreatif, simulasi, belajar dalam kompetisi permainan, studi kasus, latihan, bimbingan, diskusi, perenungan, experiential learning, icebreaker.
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Wilbert,CBA,CPHR,CHt
VENUE : Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION : 2 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 01 Mar 2018-02 Mar 2018
3. 29 Mar 2018-30 Mar 2018
4. 26 Apr 2018-27 Apr 2018
5. 28 May 2018-29 May 2018
6. 28 Jun 2018-29 Jun 2018
7. 26 Jul 2018-27 Jul 2018
8. 27 Aug 2018-28 Aug 2018
9. 27 Sep 2018-28 Sep 2018
10. 29 Oct 2018-30 Oct 2018
11. 29 Nov 2018-30 Nov 2018
12. 26 Dec 2018-27 Dec 2018
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Training Module
2. Flash Disk contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified Instructor